We have decided to share our family times with you through blogging. I have had a few friends who share their family news to everyone through this website. They can share photos, video and news here and you can view it anytime you wish. We are real excited about the videos because now you can see live action of what we are doing. I have posted a video of the kids playing with my grandson Aston over this summer. To stop the music and hear the video push pause on the music player at the bottom of this blog. In the past I have been sceptical about putting our lives online but with everyone out and about in their own little worlds, I finally feel this is a good way to stay connected. You can also leave comments on this blog for us to see and no matter where we get stationed we will always have this running. So keep checking for postings of what we are doing. Also if you have a blog site let me know so we can follow it too.
MONSTER TRUCK RIDE
16 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment